Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Africa

I only have 5 minutes of internet time. It is incredible here. I'm hoping to post pictures in a few days when we are near Victoria Falls. I delivered humanitarian supplies yesterday to the Shangaan tribe. It was very formal. I had to first meet with the chief and get his approval. I went to the Primary school, the Secondary school, and medical clinic. I'm amazed at how these people survive, but they do. They are creative, hard-working and friendly. They figure out how to live with nothing but the land. They are so beautiful. The children are priceless. I fell in love with them. Bret has shot a ton of animals. He got a sable this morning, it was the one animal that he wanted more than any others. He is like a little boy at Christmas. I will check in as soon as I can. They want me to shoot an impala today for tribal meat. We will see. They tease me all the time, because I only am here for the people and not the hunting. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment